The newest member of the Mitsubishi family is the 2018 Eclipse Cross. It is set to be an exciting, dynamic addition. Here are a few things you can expect in the new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross.
- It fits in the lineup size-wise between the Outlander and Outlander Sport. The next generations of both of these models will be larger and smaller, respectively.
- There will be two engines to choose from. The base engine is a turbocharged 1.5-liter gasoline and there will be a 2.2-liter diesel available later in the model year.
- Passengers will appreciate its spacious, versatile interior. It offers more interior space than most of the competition. With sliding, reclining rear seats, it is even more comfortable.
- The Eclipse Cross comes well-equipped with lots of technology like an available head-up display. However, drivers will appreciate the manual buttons and knobs for the climate control without having to search through virtual menus.
- It will offer plenty of available safety features, including adaptive cruise control, blind-spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert, and forward collision warning.
The all-new 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross will be coming to Dependable Mitsubishi by the end of the year. If you want to be one of the first to drive home this new model, give us a call today.