Mitsubishi is preparing to become a solely SUV-focused automaker in the US, and it’s pretty clear why: Mitsubishi does SUVs very well. Just take the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander, for instance. There’s a whole lot to love about the new Outlander, such as the following:
- It has a great warranty. Mitsubishi offers the best warranties in the industry, such as the Outlander’s 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
- It is incredibly efficient. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander can achieve up to 30 miles per gallon on the highway, despite its larger size.*
- It is affordable, to boot. The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander was named to Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com’s “10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles” of 2017 list.
- It offers a lot of seating. It seats up to seven passengers, as a matter of fact, and keeps them comfortable and entertained with available features like front dual-zone automatic climate control and the premium Rockford Fosgate® surround sound system.
- It’s got a bevy of safety technologies. Available safety tech includes Rear Cross Traffic Alert, the Multi-View Camera System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Mitigation, Super All-Wheel Control, Blind Spot Warning, and Lane Departure Warning
The best part of the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander? It’s available now at Dependable Mitsubishi.
*EPA mileage estimate. Actual mileage may vary.